Ok Girls, and maybe some boys too, here is our new blog! The point of this blog is to post all our crafts, recipes, and anything else you love and want to share with the fam!! We all have a head start from making all our accessories at Nana's and Papa's house so post the pictures of what we made there since I forgot to take pictures of everything before we left! Oh and Sarah I would love to see your chairs since you gave them a facelift. Oh and your finished carseat cover!
This is great Noelle. Thanks for putting it together. I haven't started my carseat cover yet. I just finished unpacking today. :) It always seems to take forever. I'll take pictures of my finished projects and post them though. Also, if you find any cool projects that you post to your pinterest could you add a link here too? Only if it is easy to do.
ReplyDelete