Sunday, October 23, 2011

Church Matching Game

Our ward decided the Sunbeams did not need to be in the whole Primary Program so for the days we have program practice we don't have lessons scheduled but I will also need to entertain the kids when they are not needed.  Soooooo I made a church themed matching game.  I used pictures from the Gospel Art Book and LDS.org to make a short description of each picture.  Before we started playing, I showed each picture and told some important gospel principles about it.  Then we played the game and when they made a match I had them repeat what they remembered about each picture to help reinforce the info.  I will also use it tomorrow as an FHE lesson!  So now I have the pictures all sized and the descriptions typed up and I thought maybe some one else might get some use out of it!  If you want a copy let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment